icole was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. When she was 15, she was diagnosed with scoliosis, and doctors suggested taking up a yoga practice to prevent the need for surgery sooner.
This was the first event that opened her eyes up into the practice of yoga. She attended Prescott College for her undergraduate degree in Human Ecology and graduated in 2014.
During her college career, she spent two and a half years studying culture abroad in Mexico and Central America. Between that time in 2012, Nicole completed her 200 hour Hatha Yoga Certification through Yoga Alliance in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico.
She is passionate about growing from her yoga practice every day and sharing it with everyone that she can.
When Nicole is not on her mat, you may find her trail running or snowshoeing, kayaking or making jewelry (DeLuna Jewels) in the great Tahoe outdoors.
Join Nicole Monday Evenings 6:30-7:30 pm and progress through a sequence of yoga asanas, or postures coordinated with the breath in her Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class.
Education & Experience
- BA in Human Ecology (Prescott College)
- Hatha Yoga Certification (Puerta Vallarta, Mexico 2012)
- ACTION Certified Personal Trainer (2016).
- MT Basic trained (2015)
- 200Hrs RYT Hatha Yoga Alpha Omega Yoga Teacher Training P.V. ( Jalisco, Mexico, November 2013)
- 300 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Hatha Vinyasa Association for Yoga and Meditation (Rishikesh, India, December 2018)